The BDES (Base of Donnates Eeconomical and Social) is a legal obligation for companies with at least 50 employees with a CE or CSE and includes workforce management, HR development, payroll indicators, etc. Since 2018, it has become more complex with the integration of the social report and the gender equality index.
1. The BDES must meet the following legal obligations:
- First of all, the employer must design, implement and maintain the BDES
- The employer must also make a BDES available to the CSE or staff representatives
- The BDES includes mandatory information which vary according to the workforce of the company (+/- 300 employees)
- Finally, a clarification: the public authorities encourage the establishment of a BDES adapted in collaboration with staff representatives
So, how to set up or update your BDES? How to be in compliance with this obligation?
2. Our solution D²BI :
Our D²BI solution is a Business Intelligence solution that helps you optimize your DSN. Regarding your BDES, this solution is able to:
- Provide the indicators requested under the BDES that can be fed through the DSN
- Provide consistent data: these are the same data as those sent to the State and social organizations
- Provide you with a BDES downloads platform: editable report and grid with all indicators
Our objective: to save you time and give you flexibility in the choice of your indicators and the scope of the BDES. Our experts support you in setting up your BDES in order to promote social dialogue and save you time!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions on the subject.
To not miss any news on this subject, do not hesitate to subscribe to our HR Newsletter.