What is the Agri-Food Resilience and Capacities 2030 (RCA) call for projects?
The RCA call for projects targets the challenges of French agri-food sovereignty and the agro-ecological transition of the industry. It primarily finances industrial investments for the industrialization of innovative solutions or processes, or the establishment of strategic industrial capacities, in 4 areas:
- The answer to tomorrow's food needs,
- The agro-ecological transition,
- Collective resilience initiatives in the agricultural and agrifood sectors.
What are the eligibility criteria for the RCA (Resilience and Agri-food Capacities) call for projects?
- Depending on the focus, individual or collaborative projects, led by a company
- Eligible expenditure in excess of €3m for projects under priorities 1 to 3, €500k for priority 4.
- Mainly industrial capital expenditure for production in France
- Duration from 12 to 48 months
- Economic impact and strategic interest in the development of a food industry are essential. European or global ambitions are preferred.
- The project is designed to strengthen France's food sovereignty.
- The quality of the development plan and the commissioning schedule must be appropriate in terms of objectives and resources.
- The support of a competitive cluster is a plus.
Financing terms and conditions
The AAP covers the financing needs not covered by the projects submitted, up to a maximum of 20 to 30%. Aid rates may exceed these ceilings, depending on the nature of the expenditure and the aid schemes mobilized. Innovation expenditure, which must remain in the minority, can be covered up to 80 % for small companies.
Assistance amounts to 60% in subsidies, 40% in repayable advances.
Our experts are at your disposal to accompany you and maximize your chances of success. Book a 20-minute appointment with one of our grants and subsidies experts!