Decree No. 2017-1769 of December 27, 2017 relating to the professional prevention account specifies the obligation for companies with at least 50 employees to initiate negotiations on a hardship prevention plan or, failing that, to establish an action plan.
This obligation arises in two situations :
- when at least 25 % of employees are exposed to the 6 risk factors within the framework of the professional prevention account (CPP).
- from 1er January 2019, when the claims index is greater than 0.25.
The 6 risk factors
• Activities carried out in hyperbaric environment (high pressure)
• Extreme temperatures (without taking into account the outside temperatures)
• Night work under certain conditions
• Work in successive alternating teams (shift work in 3 x 8, 2 x 12…)
• Repetitive work characterized by the performance of work involving the execution of repeated movements, stressing all or part of the upper limb, at a high frequency and under constrained cadence
Calculation of the claims index
This loss index is equal to the ratio, for the last 3 years known, between the number of work accidents and occupational diseases charged to the employer's account, and the workforce of the company.
Do not hesitate to contact us for the calculation of your 2018 claims index in order to to anticipate its value in 2019.
To not miss any news, subscribe to the Letter of HR Performance.