For remain competitive and meet the challenges of (re)energizing France's industrial fabricAs a result, companies inevitably have to invest. Visit productive investments are designed to meet several challenges :
- Innovationthrough the development of new production resources (pilot lines);
- Decarbonization to acquire new, more environmentally-friendly processes or equipment;
- Industrialization by setting up an initial plant, acquiring new production capacity or expanding a site;
- Industrial site conversion to clean up, rehabilitate and recycle brownfield sites.
As part of France 2030, the French government and the regions have set up a ambitious policy of financial support for productive investment for industrial companies. In this exclusive webinar, our experts in public financing will guide you through the process, presenting you with existing opportunities to accelerate your investment projects. They will answer your questions, share feedback and best practices to maximize your chances of obtaining financing.
Our conference agenda:
- Productive investments covered by public financing
- Funding windows and other financing tools to support your industrial investment projects
- Differentiating factor: relations with administrations and local authorities
- Building a financing pool for your project
Fill in the form below to access the webinar replay.
David BOUDOT - Manager Innovation & Public Financing - G.A.C. Group
David has been a financing consultant for over 15 years. After gaining experience in start-ups, SMEs and GEs, where he often mobilized public and private funds to accelerate projects, he has helped dozens of companies of all sizes and in all sectors to complete their financing plans for R&D, development, external growth, export, plant creation, etc. projects.
Annick MENARD - Public finance consultant - G.A.C. Group
Annick has been working in the field of innovation consulting for almost 15 years, specializing in corporate grants and subsidies. She has assisted over 1,500 companies (start-ups, SMEs, ETIs and major accounts) in their search for and mobilization of public funding. Drawing on this experience, she is now involved in optimizing her customers' financing strategies and supporting their employees, sharing her experience and know-how.
Receive all our expert news by e-mail.
Subscribe to our newsletter.