Mid-April 2018, the Mediator of Companies announced the maintenance, without reservation, of the referencing of GAC Group as a CIR-CII consulting firm.
Referencing by the Mediator of Companies, a pledge of confidence
Those involved in CIR-CII consulting who so wish are assessed by the Mediation of Companies on their ability to meet and enforce requirements in a systematic and sustainable manner.
Referral by the Mediator of Companies is a pledge of confidence in the capacity of the consulting firm to develop a service in line with the orientations of the administration vis-à-vis the CIR - CII and to maintain a mutually responsible contractual relationship.
Awarded for a period of three years, this Referencing aims to distinguish all organizations, consultants, experts, CIR-CII consulting firms that engage in a dynamic of balanced and lasting relationships with their clients.
The maintenance of this unreserved referencing confirms the qualitative approach implemented by GAC Group.
The Charter of Actors in CIR-CII consulting
The foundation of the CIR-CII Consulting Actors Charter consists of 5 criteria:
- Information duty : the signatory of the Charter undertakes to inform its prospects and customers and to make the charter available to them.
- Awareness duty : the signatory of the Charter undertakes to make its client companies aware of the tax rules applicable to the CIR and / or CII as well as the compliance obligations that prospects and customers must meet and demonstrate.
- Duty to alert : the signatory of the Charter undertakes to formally alert the client company of the risks of calling into question the CIR and / or the CII and all their consequences in the event of deficiencies or shortcomings of the client company duly noted.
- Duty of care : the signatory of the Charter undertakes to take out professional insurance covering all the services provided to client companies.
- Communication duty : the signatory of the Charter undertakes to collect and analyze all the information in relation to the good respect of the charter and its practices in order to be part of a dynamic of continuous progress.
To know more, CLICK HERE.