Zaion is a start-up based in the Paris region with 90 employees that offers a complete solution for processing voice customer relations based on artificial intelligence and supervised in real time.
With the ambition of becoming the leader in AI-enhanced customer relationship solutions in Europe, this start-up candidate in the i-Nov wave 7 innovation competition with its Smart Coaching project.
The project Smart Coaching aims to offer intelligent interactive tools for a digitalized 2.0 relationship.
Amount of the project : 3 108 018€
Accompanying G.A.C. Group
We assisted Zaion in the structuring and filing of itsaids and subsidies as part of the 7th wave of the i-Nov innovation competition for start-ups and SMEs. The mission lasted 2 months.
Solutions provided by GAC Group
- Identification of key points in the response to the PAA
- Support for the drafting of the application file
- Support for the hearing stages and additions to the file
The complete grant application file
What were the results?
- Grant amount: €1,087,806
- The Smart Coaching project was the winner of the
- Recognition of Zaion's place in the Parisian AI ecosystem, and more specifically of its R&D team, Zaion Lab
- Acceleration of the Time To Market of its Smart Coaching offer