Work accident declaration

What to do after a workplace accident?

If an employee suffers an accident at work, he or she must inform the employer, who in turn must report the accident to the Caisse Primaire d'Assurance Maladie (CPAM).

In this infographic dedicated to workplace accident reporting, Louise-Anne LESAFFRE, occupational risk management consultant with G.A.C. Group, reminds you of the key elements you need to know.

In this infographic, find:

  • What are the obligations of the employee and the employer? 

  • What is a reservation letter? How do I write one?

To find out more...

How is a workplace accident defined? What are the differences between accidents at work, commuting accidents and work-related accidents?

Our occupational risk management consultant takes a closer look at all these concepts in an infographic dedicated to the qualification of a workplace accident.

Newsletter G.A.C.