What is the i-Nov Competition?
The 11e wave of the i-Nov Innovation Contest is open until April 11, 2023. The call for projects aims to support innovation projects with particularly strong potential for the French economy; it is operated by Bpifrance and ADEME.
Start-up and SME projects with the potential to become leaders in their field with a international dimension are particularly sought after in this competition.
I test my eligibility in 1 minute for free!
The i-Nov competition allows you to obtain a financing of 35% to 45% of the cost of your project in 2 forms :
- 75% of grants,
- 25% of recoverable advances.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Company : start-ups and French SME
- Individual project whoseThe expenditure base is between 1 and 5 M€.
- Project duration between 12 and 36 months
- Themes Digital; Health; Transport, mobility, cities and sustainable buildings; Energy, resources and natural environments
- Character innovative, economic impact and environmental performance of the project
G.A.C. assists you in your public financing projects
Our experts are at your disposal to accompany you and maximize your chances of success. Book a 20-minute appointment with one of our grants and subsidies experts!
Zaion is a start-up from the Paris region that specializes in voice-based customer relations based on artificial intelligence. Zaion was winner of the 7e i-Nov competition wave with the Smart Coaching project and has raised more than 1M€. thanks to the support of G.A.C.