French competitiveness cluster, specialist in the emergence of innovative projects and business development to sustain the maritime and coastal economy of the Mediterranean basin.
The cluster brings together 446 members (large companies, SMEs, research institutes and universities).
The objective of Pôle Mer Méditerranéen within the framework of this mission was to create new economic activities around floating offshore wind farms within the framework of the European MISTRAL Project.
Solutions provided by GAC GROUP
GAC Group's support consisted of:
- The realization of a creativity workshop bringing together 20 professional participants in an open innovation process : facilitation of collective intelligence according to the design thinking methodology.
- Training and support of each team in the constitution of a business model and a business plan simplified.
- Coaching each team for the presentation of a pitch final in front of an assembly of professionals who are members of the Pole.
- Creation and provision tools and templates (project sheet, pitch and business model canvas) and training materials.
Why did you choose GAC?
The results of the mission materialized through:
- The emergence of 15 concepts co-activities following the brainstorming
- Prioritization of 6 of them thus becoming projects led by multidisciplinary and transversal teams among the 20 participants
- The Construction of Business Model Canvas, a project sheet and a prototype for each of the 6 selected concepts
- The formalisation of a Pitch for each of the 6 projects in order to convince the stakeholders of the ecosystem