GAC Group has been engaged for years in a policy of professional equality between women and men and equal opportunities. We therefore value the variety of profiles and experiences.
Aware that gender diversity is also a driver of performance, the objective is to encourage female vocations in engineering and technology professions.
Our professional equality policy is based on three pillars:
- Promote a balanced representation of women and men : within the group parity is perfect between female and male talent.
- Promote women's access to positions of responsibility and their representation at all levels of the company : the management committee is like the group, it is made up of 50% women
- Establish equal pay : in a framework of equivalent performance, we attach unequivocal importance to equality between women and men. The excellent scores measured in the gender pay gap indicators and the gaps in the annual increases in the gender equality index demonstrate our commitment to equity.
In addition, if equal pay is one of the foundations of professional equality, we have other equally strong challenges: diversity of professions, key positions, work-life balance.
In accordance with the provisions of the Avenir law of September 5, 2018 aimed at eliminating the pay gap between women and men, the gender equality index corresponds to the score obtained by the company on the following 4 indicators:
- The gender pay gap
- The difference in annual increases
- Increases upon return from maternity leave
- The presence of women among the highest salaries in the company
GAC Group results for the reference period of 1er January to December 31, 2019: 73 points
In 2020, we are continuing our commitment with the aim of sustainably strengthening our actions.