Occupational risk management represents a human and economic stake important.
In the current context, the questions raised by employers in matters of work accidents and occupational diseases are numerous:
- How to declare an occupational accident linked to Covid-19?
- Do I have to report the accident of an employee working from home?
- How are occupational accidents and diseases dealt with, and those linked to COVID-19?
- What will be the impacts on my AT / MP contribution rate?
Sign up for our targeted online training courses related to current events "Work accidents (AT), Occupational disease (PD), AT / PM pricing and reform of ATMP instruction".
Program and pre-registrations:
- Optimize the management of your AT files: Thursday June 4 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. - REGISTRATION
- Manage your PM files to prevent the impact on your AT / PM rate: Thursday June 11 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. - REGISTRATION
- Control the evolution of your AT / MP contribution rate: Thursday June 18 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. - REGISTRATION
- Understand the procedure for examining cases resulting from the reform - REGISTRATION
- Optimize administrative management of your files
- Control evolution of your contribution rate
- Manage your disputes related to AT / PM
- Understand the consolidation and its suites
- Our training courses are referenced DATADOCK
01 44 82 20 58