The French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI) now offers details of the online application process for CIR approval.
MESRI clarifies CIR approval application dates for 2023
Following a long period of unavailability, the platform for online submission of approval files is now available. back in service.
As an exception, MESRI specifies that for this year's 2023 campaign, the first applications for approval will therefore be accepted until August 31, 2023.
2023 is the exception. For a "normal" year, the application must be sent to the Ministry between 1er and March 15 of the year concerned.
CIR 2023 approval: what you need to know
- Online procedures are now available available ;
- In 2023, requests for 1er approval must be sent before August 31, 2023 ;
- Requests for approval renewal must be sent between August 15 and November 30 of the last year granted, this period remains unchanged;
- If you are unable to submit your application online, you can still send us your application on a USB key, based on the static CERFA form and the associated instructions. Processing is not not a priority and is therefore not a priority;
- Applications submitted by courier will be refused ;
- Requests for approval sent by electronic mail will not processed;
- To date, delays have been very long (over a year, sometimes two).
Any doubts about your CIR application?
Make an appointment for a free audit
Receive all our expert news by e-mail.
Subscribe to our newsletter.