We offer a unique opportunity for start-ups or innovative SMEs in health to join our project IT4Anxiety and benefit from many advantages!
IT4Anxiety, launched in March 2020, is a collaborative project funded by the European Commission under the Interreg North West Europe program. It aims to help people suffering from neurological disorders (eg Alzheimer's disease) or post-traumatic stress syndrome to better manage their anxiety thanks to scientifically validated mixed therapies. To do this, we help start-ups or SMEs to develop, test and bring to the market innovative solutions to reduce patient anxiety. By mixed therapies, we should understand innovative technological solutions that complement classic medical protocols in mental health.
You are a start-up or an SME which:
- Develops innovative tools that can help better manage people's anxiety
- Develops research and development projects
- Seeks to test their solution with patients or healthcare professionals
- Has a head office in one of the 6 partner countries: Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Luxembourg or the United Kingdom.
So join IT4Anxiety !
Here are the many advantages you can benefit from:
- You will become a full member of the Interreg IT4Anxiety project and benefit from its visibility and its large network (promotion of your company and the solutions developed on our website, our social networks, our newsletters, etc.)
- You will have the opportunity to participate in exchange of knowledge and experience with mental health professionals and institutions in various European countries to create a solution tailored to the needs of patients.
- You will be able test and validate your solution with patients and professionals in hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, etc ...
- You will be supported by our ethics committee regarding legal requirements to be observed in order to be able to carry out clinical tests.
- During the preparation of the test protocol, you will receive help and advice to integrate the dimension impact of your solution in a concrete context
- Of training modules organized in several health establishments will present your solution and how to use it.
- A budget over 350k € is to be shared between the start-ups and selected SMEs (60% are financed by the ERDF).
To join our project you can send your application directly to our validation committee by answering this questionnaire (then another form will be sent to you): https://forms.gle/vkwsvKmbDw5z2H7E6
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Contact : email@example.com