What is the RRR call for projects?
Call for projects - Innovative solutions for improving recyclability, recycling and reincorporation of materials (RRR) funds demonstrator projects relating to the circular use of materials through the axes of recyclability, recycling and reincorportation.
6 themes are involved, each addressing specific expectations:
- Plastics and elastomers
- Collection, sorting and dismantling technologies (especially for the construction industry)
- Strategic metals, including platinum group metals, precious metals, permanent magnets...
- Composite materials
- Paper and cardboard
What are the eligibility criteria for the RRR call for projects?
- Company-led individual or collaborative projects
- Minimum project budget :
- Plastics: €2m
- Collection, sorting...: €1 M
- Strategic metals: €1m
- Composites: €0.6m
- Paper, cardboard: €0.6 M
- Textiles: €0.6 M
- Maximum 5 partners requesting assistance
- Each partner must spend at least 400 k€.
- No indication of duration
- The demonstrator must both meet a market demand and justify its environmental impact.
- It must be replicable in high-volume markets, or sufficient to have a significant environmental impact.
- It must be located in metropolitan or overseas France, and contribute to the attractiveness of the region.
Financing terms and conditions
The maximum rates of assistance are as follows
The subsidy rate is 75% of aid for industrial research projects and 60% of aid for development projects.
Our experts are at your disposal to accompany you and maximize your chances of success. Book a 20-minute appointment with one of our grants and subsidies experts!