Clinical, epidemiological and medical device (MD) studies: determining and justifying the eligibility of such work for the RTC becomes more complex as the time to market approaches of a healthcare product, even if its development required many years of R&D.
In this respect BOFIP and CIR 2022 guide sometimes lack clarity on eligibility clinical studies in human pharmaceuticals and DM.
Our white paper is here to guide you!
Download our white paper now and secure the declaration and justification of your research tax credit.
Our experts specializing in the healthcare sector and the taxation of innovation offer you a complete analysis to help you understand where to place the cursor for CIR eligibility of your studies clinical, epidemiological and DM.
By downloading this white paper, you will discover :
- Conditions governing CIR eligibility for clinical and epidemiological studies according to phase, type and nature
- CIR eligibility criteria for DM studies according to their positioning (before or after CE marking)
- A detailed listing of eligible and non-eligible activities conducted as part of clinical trials
- CIR eligibility for personnel involved in clinical trials
- Of illustrative examples that will help you position
- Analogy with studies conducted on dietary supplements, the cosmetics and the crop protection products
Fill in the form below to receive your copy instantly.
Discover our dedicated support for securing your tax credit (CIR, CII, CICo) or your application for JEI status.
Receive all our expert news by e-mail.
Subscribe to our newsletter.