What is the i-Nov Competition?
The i-Nov Innovation Contest aims to support innovation projects with particularly strong potential for the French economy operated by Bpifrance and ADEME. Projects from start-ups and SMEs with the potential to become leaders in their field with an international dimension are particularly sought after in this competition.
This call for projects has been recurrent for the last 6 years, with 2 application waves per year. The 12th wave of i-Nov innovation competition is open until September 27, 2023.
The i-Nov Competition provides funding of 35% to 45% of the cost of your project in 2 forms:
- 75% of grants,
- 25% of recoverable advances.
I test my eligibility in 1 minute for free!
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Company : French start-ups and SMEs
- Individual project whose tax base expenditure is between €1 and €5 million
- Project duration : between 12 and 36 months
- Themes : Digital; Health; Transport, mobility, sustainable cities and buildings; Energy, resources and natural environments
- Character innovation, economic impact and environmental performance of the project
Testimonials and feedback on the i-Nov Competition
Zaion is a start-up from the Paris region that specializes in voice-based customer relations based on artificial intelligence. Zaion was winner of the 7e i-Nov competition wave with the Smart Coaching project and has raised more than 1M€. thanks to the support of G.A.C.
Our experts are at your disposal to accompany you and maximize your chances of success. Book a 20-minute appointment with one of our grants and subsidies experts!